- Elementary Hours: Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.
- There is limited capacity: 24 slots per site
- Priority enrollment for children of essential workers and students with targeted needs.
- First come, first served through completion of intent to apply.
- Click to register now: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfimpYxG1_u6Jop0hdMQ4OZT5GShwJJc4HLUK3mWPgz13CuVQ/viewform
ABOUT THINK TOGETHER
THINK Together, a nonprofit 501(c)( 3) organization, is one of California’s leading and largest providers of after-school programs serving 100,000 students at more than 400 schools and community centers throughout Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Diego, San Bernardino and Sacramento Counties.
We partner with schools, parents and the community, to provide a fun and safe place for students to learn and grow. Our objective is to help each student achieve his/her full potential.
While our public/private partnership programs known simply as THINK Together are generally offered free to students and their families in disadvantaged communities, we also offer THINK Together Learning Academy for working parents who are in need of more traditional before and after school care for their children.
These THINK Together programs offer the highest quality of academic enrichment, homework assistance, dynamic physical activities, and nutrition education, while maintaining a fun and safe atmosphere for our students. This comprehensive approach allows us to provide the highest quality of academically-oriented after-school programs.