2020-2021 Registration Information
Foster Elementary would like to welcome our new students for the 2020-21 school year. Registration for the 2020-21 school year began on Monday, May 4, 2020 and continues through May 22, 2020 for our transitional kindergarten and kindergarten students, along with new enrollment students.
Foster Elementary School office hours are from 9:00 am – 12:00 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Should you have any questions regarding the enrollment process please contact us at (626) 962 – 8111 or email our attendance clerk, Ms. Christy Di Profio (Click on her name.).
For returning students who previously attended Baldwin Park Unified School District schools, Foster Elementary sent notification emails to our families starting Monday, May 4, 2020. This will get you started with completing necessary forms. If you have not received this email, from Illuminate Ed, make sure to contact us during our school office hours.
Transitional Kindergarten Age Requirements:
- Students turning five years old between September 2, 2020 – December 2, 2020 are eligible to enroll.
- Students turning five years old between December 3, 2020 – March 31, 2021 may enroll if not eligible for District’s early childhood education program.
- Students turning five years old by September 1, 2020 are eligible to enroll.
Required documents needed for new enrollment can be turned in on Tuesdays and Thursdays, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact the front office to make an appointment. **Due to COVID-19 safety regulations, appointments must be made to enforce social distancing and face masks must be worn. No walk-ins will be allowed at this time.
Required documents needed for new enrollment
- Parent Identification – Photo ID (Must be the parent or legal guardian)
- Proof of Residency - Utility Bill, rental agreement or mortgage statement **
**Affidavit of Temporary Residence (Required when proof of residency is not under parent’s name)
- Student’s Proof of Age- Birth Certificate, Passport, Baptismal Record
- Dental Examination-Must be after August 1, 2019 or may submit waiver
- Physical Examination -Must be after February 1, 2020 or may submit waiver
- Immunization Record Card- Original immunization records signed by a doctor
Required immunizations listed below:
- Polio- 4 doses, 3 doses if last one after 4th birthday
- DTP- 5 doses, 4 doses if last one after 4th birthday
- MMR- 2 doses, both after 1st birthday
- Hepatitis B- 3 doses
- Varicella– 2 doses